Information for Companies
Choose among the most suitable students and graduates for your job offers.
Find your students /applicants in three easy steps.
1. Registration I from 17th September - 20th November 2019
- Fill in your name, address, your business sectors
- Pay the participation fee (€ 89) by credit card via stripe.
- Describe your offer for a job (full-time, part-time or an internship), give a short presentation of your company and what you are looking for as well as the offered salary-range.
2. Booking I open from 6th – 21st November 2019
- Find your preferred students and graduates and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event.
3. Individual Meetings I 21st November 2019, 10:20 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Upper Austrian Economic Chamber, Hessenplatz 3, 4020 Linz
- About 3 days before the event you will be able to check your meeting agenda online.
- Time-slot per meeting: 20 minutes
- Use of linguistic and intercultural competences for developing your export market
- Knowledge transfer and introduction of new perspectives
- Potential human resource
Workshop & Contest powered by Trescon (21st November 2019, 09:00 - 10:00 am):
Identifying competences of Interns – New and efficient onboarding methods!
Onboarding interns? How do I manage to get the most out of both, the interns and my company, in a short amount of time? This is not only decided by experience, or even the stomach. We show you 5 steps for a fast and efficient onboarding - New methods, which are valid for interns as well as employees!
Additionally Trescon will give away three onboarding packages worth € 890 at the workshop.
Main questions in context of employment of students:
For employment questions use the possibilities for personal consultations with the experts Mrs. Kristina Toma and Mr. Daniel Merten on the 21st November 2019 at the Upper Austrian Economic Chamber.