Information for Students
Participation is exclusively reserved for international students and graduates of the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria (Fachhochschule OÖ) and of the Johannes Keppler University Linz (JKU).
Take the chance and choose from a wide variety of job offers. Find your future employer in three easy steps:
1. Registration I from 17th September - 20th November 2019
- Fill in your name, address, study program, organisation name (University of Applied Science or JKU), language etc.
- Describe your request for a job (Marketplace - Add Expertise), give a short presentation of yourself, expectations for the job and the available period. Be clear and precise in order to raise your visibility for companies.
2. Booking I open from 6th – 21st November 2019
- Find your preferred companies and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event.
3. Individual Meetings I 21st November 2019, 10:20 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Upper Austrian Economic Chamber, Hessenplatz 3, 4020 Linz
- About 3 days before the event you will be able to check your meeting agenda online.
- Time-slot per meeting: 20 minutes
- Get an insight into the practical work of the company
- Supplement your theoretical knowledge with practical experiences
- Explore career prospects
Workshop powered by Trescon (21st November 2019, 09:00 - 10:00 am):
Finding my perfect job!
Looking for a job in Austria? But you don’t want to find a job, you want to find the perfect job for you? Then this workshop is the right place for you. (only for students who participate at the matchmaking)
TRESCON gives you some practical information about the labour market in Austria, most common used job platforms, how to create a meaningful CV or to convince during the job interview. Additionally the career experts from TRESCON will give you tips and tricks for your salary negotiation and possible interview question. So you are perfectly prepared for your upcoming job interviews.